Now this is another issue that I have been having difficulties deciding..up till today. It would have been easier if it was a combined wedding but since we are doing it separately, it’s really hard to decide everything on my own. I can’t really make up my mind which vendor will be the best choice. My girlfriends told me it’s really up to me, depending on what and how I want my wedding to look like on that day as well as my budget. Paling important, is budget. No point nak ni, nak tu but kalau budget takda pun susah kan? If you have read my previous posts on Wedding Inspirations (Part Uno & Part Deux), you would know roughly what I want to include in my wedding. As always, I want it to be something simple and elegant. I have two themes in mind – Beige & Gold/Bronze or Dusty Blue/Grey or Sea Foam.
I have seen some wedding decors in Singapore that do such spectacular jobs! But of cos, spectacular jobs come with a price too. So before deciding on which wedding decor vendor to engage, here’s some tips and pointers and make a list to follow through in the decision making:
1. Stay on point: Make sure your know very well how you want your wedding to look like and stick to it. Changing your ideas all the time will make it harder for you to decide.
2. Find Inspirations: Print out or cut out any pictures of wedding decor inspiration you would like your wedidng to look like in terms of the drapes, lights, dias, chairs etc. This makes it easier when you want to show your vendor the ideas you have in mind.
3. Decide on a theme: Know what and which theme you want for your wedding – Nautical/Dreamy/Rock and Roll etc. And also the colours for your wedding, it will be definitely easier! Once you have decided on your colours and theme, everything else will fall in place! Having a theme will also helps in deciding which vendor you like to engage in as you can know if the vendor can do the best job in delivering the theme you have in mind.
4. Enquire: Make sure you enquire all the vendors you have in mind before deciding. This way you can compare the prices as well as the services and decors they offer.
5. Have a budget in mind: This is the most important – Know your budget! Having a budget will determine how you can go about deciding on the wedding theme you want. At the same time you can decide on the vendors this way as well! These pointers will definitely help me in deciding the vendors I can engage in.
I do have a few vendors in mind that I am interested in like ISS Weddings, Anggun Decor, Jannah Daun Dco and Jentayu Wedding Gallery. Recently I emailed these vendors to enquire about their prices. ISS Weddings offer $2888 to $4000+ for their basic packages, Jannah Daun Dco offers $3200 for void decks/mph with additional costs for wrapped pillars, and $7000 package that includes chivalry chairs, whole ceiling coverage and any theme and design you want to do. Jentayu Weddings Gallery on the other hand offers a wide range of packages and theme starting from $5000, pengsan kejap bila baca hahaha! Kasai Sayang only provided 1 package costing $5500 while Anggun Weddings provided overall packages of decor + catering at $21000.
I have always loved the decors that Kasai Sayang and Anggun does but since I have a budget to stick to, I am choosing ISS Weddings. Their decors are gorgeous and I really like the work they do, so neat and professional. Just look at the photos below:
I especially love the decors they did for the first and last photo. SO GORGEOUS!!!! Now, let’s hope they can give me what I want. (: